Hi Yonik,

I have another question related to fieldValueCache.
When we uninvert a facet field, and if the termInstances = 0 for a
particular field, then also it gets added to the FieldValueCache.
What is the reason for caching facet fields with termInstances=0?

In our case, a lot of time is being spent in the 'uninvert' process. From
'time' values , I checked that it goes upto 20secs for certain facet fields.

Eg :
UnInverted multi-valued field
{field=product_brands_61936,memSize=4224,tindexSize=32,time=20202,phase1=20202,nTerms=0,bigTerms=0,termInstances=0,uses=0}

Also for the same facet field, the time and phase1 time varies from 3 msec
to 20 secs.
What is the reason for this variation ?
Also what does nTerms represent ?

Thanks,