Hello,

        I've hit a (probably trivial) roadblock I don't know how to overcome
with Solr 3.1:
I have a document with common fields (title, keywords, content) and I'm
trying to use highlighting.
        With queries using ASCII characters there is no problem; it works
smoothly. However,
when I search using a czech word including non-ascii chars (like "slovíčko" for
example -
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=slov%C3%AD%C4%8Dko&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&hl=on&hl.fl=*),
 the document is found, but
the response doesn't contain the highlighted snippet in the highlighting node -
there is only an
empty node - like this:
******************
.
.
.
<lst name="highlighting">
  <lst name="2009"/>
</lst>
************************

When searching for the other keyword (
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=slovo&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&hl=on&hl.fl=*),
 the resulting response is fine - like this:
************************************
<lst name="highlighting">
  <lst name="2009">
<arr name="user_keywords">
      <str>slov&amp;#237;&amp;#269;ko &lt;em
id="highlighting"&gt;slovo&lt;/em&gt;</str>
    </arr>
  </lst>
</lst>

Did anyone come accross this problem?