Hi,

        thanks for pointing me to the encoder config - this change alone didn't
solve it, though - it just leaves normal characters without HTML
entities - like this in the non-problematic case:
******************************
<lst name="highlighting">
  <lst name="2009">
<arr name="user_keywords">
      <str>slovíčko &lt;em id="highlighting"&gt;slovo&lt;/em&gt;</str>
    </arr>
  </lst>
</lst>
Searching for non-ascii stuff isn't changed. I've went through the wiki &
guides but haven't found anything related to this.

Thanks though,
Pavel