Hello,

thanks for the answers, i use branch 1.4 and i have succesfully patch
solr-2010.

Now i want to use the collate spellchecking. How does my url look like. I
tried this but
it's not working(It's the same as solr without solr-2010).

http://localhost:8983/solr/select?q=man unitet&spellcheck.q=man
unitet&spellcheck=true&spellcheck.build=true&spellcheck.collate=true&spellcheck.collateExtendedResult=true&spellcheck.maxCollations=10&spellcheck.maxCollationTries=10

I get the collapse "man united" as suggestion. Man is good spelled, but not
in this phrase. It must
be "manchester united" and i want that solr requerying the collapse and only
give the suggestion
if it gives some results. How can i fix this??