Hi,

When I "eyeball" the highlighted field, I do not find the search phrase in
the document that was returned as a match.
The search field is DOC_TEXT, the highlighted field is DOC_TEXT, and the
search query is DOC_TEXT:"3 1 15".
I get a match with "empty" highlight but it looks to me like it shouldn't be
a match.  And this only happens to small number of docs.

P.