Hello,

if you want to take the descriptor from a jar, provided that you configured
the jar inside a <lib> element in solrconfig, then you just need to write
the correct classpath in the analysisEngine element.
For example if your descriptor resides in com/something/desc/ path inside
the jar then you should set the analysisEngine element as
/com/something/desc/descriptorname.xml
If you instead need to get the descriptor from filesystem try the patch in
SOLR-2501 [1].
Hope this helps,
Tommaso

[1] :  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2501