Hi
  My solr version is 3.1.0. I actually figured out what my problem was. I
used the guide
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/contrib/uima/README.txt
and
it seems that i have placed the code snippet inside an another xml element
not under config. Will the UIMA work with solr version 1.4.1 as well?

Thanks again

--- Chamara ----