Hello,

I'm starting to write tests of my Solr integration, and have unfortunately
spent a lot of time chasing updated documentation.

Follows a test I found
here<http://blog.synyx.de/2011/01/integration-tests-for-your-solr-config/>which
uses anEmbeddedSolrServerto communicate with the server and run some
queries.

    @Test
    public void testThatNoResultsAreReturned() throws SolrServerException {
        SolrParams params = new SolrQuery("text that is not found");
        assertQ(TEST_SEED, null, tests);

        QueryResponse response = req(params);
        assertEquals(0L, response.getResults().getNumFound());
    }

The issue is that I cannot add a dependency on Solr-3.2-SNAPSHOT since it's
packaged as a war. I've tried to attach the sources and make the dependency
of type classes but it still won't work.

<plugin>
        <configuration>
          <warSourceDirectory>web</warSourceDirectory>
          <webXml>web/WEB-INF/web.xml</webXml>
*          <attachClasses>true</attachClasses>*
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

How could you use EmbeddedSolrServer outside of Solr Webapp?

I've see that org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded.TestSolrProperties does
that in Solr Core, but not through a dependency on Solr Webapp (and I'm not
figuring out where it comes from).

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈