> Bryan, on Q2 - what about using xpath like 'str/em' ?

How do I do that? The highlighting result, at least in the solr
installation I have (3. something) returns the em as escaped markup.
Is there an xpath parameter or configuration I can set for
highlighting, or a way to change the <em> elements to be actual
elements (hl.fomatter maybe?)

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen