Dmitry,

how should that work? Take a this short sample-data:

id | date
T-AS_1386229 | 1995-12-31T23:59:59Z
T-AS_1386181 | 1996-12-31T23:59:59Z
T-AS_1386229 | 1997-12-31T23:59:59Z

So, you'll have two facets for the ids .. but how should they be
sorted? One (of the two) is the first and the other the last Document
.. so, sort by lowest date? highest date? i guess, that would/could
not really work.

Perhaps we have to ask another Question .. what are you trying to
achieve? "Boost by Date"?

Regards
Stefan