>From my experience if it is indexing content that you have told it not
to index that is because you haven't cleared your old indexed content.
If you index something using schema version 5 which says indexed =
true and then you change it to indexed = false you have to delete your
old indexed content and reindex using the new schema, with lots of
stopping and restarting involved.

So - delete index, restart with new schema, index content with new schema.

Best Regards,
Bryan Rasmussen