Hello everyone,

We have our infrastructure on Amazon cloud servers, and we use the S3 file
system. We need to index files using Solr Cell. From what I have read, we need
to stream files to Solr in order for it to extract the metadata into the index.
If we stream data through a public url there will be costs associated to the
transfer on the Amazon cloud. We have planned to have a directory with the
files, is it possible to tell solr to add documents from a specific folder
location? Or must we stream them into Solr? In SolrJ I see that the only option
is streaming. Thank you very much.

Greg