Thank you both Paul and Lee for your answer.
Luckily in my case there's no problem about knowing language at index time nor
we have really to bother about the language of the query, as users can specify
the language they are interested in.
So I guess our solution would be to use different optional fields, one for each
language and that should be good enough.
I just had wondered whether it was possible to parametrize the analyzers in
function of one field value. I think this would be a very elegant solution for
many needs. May it could be a possible improvement for future versions of solr
:)

Paul, what do you mean when you say it would make sense to start a page at the
solr website?

Thanks again,

Juan