Hello.

Does anybody know if Field Collapsing and Grouping is available in Solr 3.2.

I mean directly available, not as a patch.

I have read conflicting statements about it...

Thanks a lot!

 <http://www.playence.com/> Description: playence

Sergio Martín Cantero

playence KG

Penthouse office Soho II - Top 1

Grabenweg 68

6020 Innsbruck

Austria

Mobile: (+34)654464222

eMail:   <mailto:sergio.mar...@playence.com> sergio.mar...@playence.com

Web:    www.playence.com

 <skype:superepi2000> Description: skypeplayence
<http://twitter.com/playence> Description: twitterplayence
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/playence> Description: linkedinplayence

Stay up to date on the latest developments of playence by subscribing to our
blog ( <http://blog.playence.com> http://blog.playence.com) or following us
in Twitter ( <http://twitter.com/playence> http://twitter.com/playence).

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the e-mail
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error please forward to  <mailto:off...@playence.com>
off...@playence.com.  Thank you for your cooperation.