Thanks Dmitry, but maybe I didn't explain correctly as I am not sure
facet.offset is the right solution, I'd like not to page but to filter
facets.
I'll try to explain better with an example.
Imagine I make a query and first 2 docs in results have both 'xyz' and 'abc'
as values for field 'lemmas' while also other docs in the results have 'xyz'
or 'abc' as values of field 'lemmas' then I would like to show facets
"coming from" only the first 2 docs in the results thus having :
<lst name="lemmas">
  <str name="xyz">2</str>
  <str name="abc">2</str>
</lst>
You can imagine this like a 'give me only facets related to the most
relevant docs in the results' functionality.
Any idea on how to do that?
Tommaso