On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Pranav Prakash <pra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure what is the index number value? It looks like an epoch time,
> but in my case, this points to one month back. However, i can see documents
> which were added last week, to be in the index.

The index version shown on the dashboard is the time at which the most
recent index segment was created. I'm not sure why it has a value older than
a month if a commit has happened after that time.

> Even after I did a commit, the index number did not change? Isn't it
> supposed to change on every commit? If not, is there a way to look into the
> last index time?

Yeah, it changes after every commit which added/deleted a document.

> Also, this page
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrReplication#Replication_Dashboard shows a
> Replication Dashboard. How is this dashboard invoked? Is there any URL
> which
> needs to be called?

If you have configured replication correctly, the admin dashboard should
show a "Replication" link right next to the "Schema Browser" link. The path
should be /admin/replication/index.jsp

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.