Hi everyone!

I would like to ask you a question about a problem I am facing with a
Solr query.

I have a field "tags" of type "textgen" and some documents with the
values "myothertag,mytag".

When I use the query:
/solr/select?sort=name_sort+asc&start=0&qf=tags&q.alt=*:*&fq={!field
q.op=AND f=tags}myothertag mytag&rows=60&defType=dismax

everything works as expected, but if I change the order of the
parameters in the fq, like this
/solr/select?sort=name_sort+asc&start=0&qf=tags&q.alt=*:*&fq={!field
q.op=AND f=tags}mytag myothertag&rows=60&defType=dismax
I get no results.

As far as I have seen, the "textgen" fieldshould tokenize the words in
the field, so if I use comma-separated values, like in my example,
both words are going to be indexed.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers!
Juan M.