Hi Juan!

I think your problem is that in the second case the FieldQParserPlugin is
building a phrase query for "mytag myothertag". I recommend you to split the
filter in two different filters, one for each tag. If each tag is used in
many different filters, and the combination of tags is rarely repeated, this
will also result in a more efficient use of filterCache.

Regards,

*Juan*