Hi all,

I'm new to solr.

I installed solr 3.3 with glassfish 3.1 in ubuntu 10.4.

It works fine until I set security manager in glassfish since I don't want to
everyone can reach the solr's admin page. The error message was as follows.

Severe errors in solr configuration.

Check your log files for more detailed information on what may be wrong.

If you want solr to continue after configuration errors, change:

 <abortOnConfigurationError>false</abortOnConfigurationError>

in solr.xml

(javax.management.MBeanServerPermission findMBeanServer)

Any help is welcome.

Thanks