From: "Andrea Gazzarini" <andrea.gazzar...@atcult.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:24:48
To: <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>; Xue-Feng Yang<just4l...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Severe errors in solr configuration

I don't know glassfish; the error you're reporting is a low-level security
exception (method access) and doesn't seem to be related with web application
(JAAS) security.

Did you change the web.xml of solr war for including security constraints,
security collections, login-config, roles and so on?

But again...I don't know