Li Li wrote:
> If you don't want to tokenize  query, you should pass spellcheck.q
> and provide your own analyzer such as keyword analyzer.

That's already what I do with my suggestTextFull fieldType, added to my
searchComponent, no ? I've copied my fieldType and my searchComponent on my
first post. The only big difference between your parameters and mine is:

 " <str name="characterEncoding">UTF-8</str> ".

But I don't think it resolves the problem of the NullPointerException when i
use spellcheck.q :/