I found the thread "Suggester Issues". You said to write a new java class :

package com.civicscience;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Collection;
import java.util.Collections;

import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Token;
import org.apache.solr.spelling.QueryConverter;

/**

 * Converts the query string to a Collection of Lucene tokens.

 **/
public class SpellingQueryConverter extends QueryConverter  {

  /**

   * Converts the original query string to a collection of Lucene Tokens.

   * @param original the original query string

   * @return a Collection of Lucene Tokens

   */
  @Override
  public Collection<Token> convert(String original) {
    if (original == null) {

      return Collections.emptyList();
    }
    Collection<Token> result = new ArrayList<Token>();
    Token token = new Token(original, 0, original.length(), "word");
    result.add(token);
    return result;
  }

}

But I don't know where and how to write it. Can you help me ?

Moreover, will it change my other spellcheckers too ? I have some other that
I don't want to be modified...

Thanks.