After running a combination of different queries, my solr server eventually
is unable to complete certain requests because it runs out of memory, which
means I need to restart the server as its basically useless with some
queries working and not others.   I am moving to distributed setting soon,
but in the meantime how can I deal with automatically restarting the server
when it fails on certain queries?   I don't know what the queries it will
die on are ahead of time, so I can't ping the server for certain queries to
see if its dying.