since solr is basically a http server, all you need is a scheduler to browse
to specific pages.

on windows, u can try the task scheduler (i don't know its name in english)
its the clock icon on the 'administrative tools' section.

coldfusion for instance, has its own scheduler, other languages as php might
have, you can use.

hope it helps.