We are using this Qtime field and publishing in our front web. Even the
httpCache decreasing the Qtime in reality, its still using the cached old
Qtime value . We can use our internal qtime instead of Solr's but I just
wonder is there any way to say Solr if its coming httpCache  re-calculate
the Qtime.