Hello, Andrzej.

First of all thanks for your help. The thing is that I´m not using Lucene:
I´m using Solr to index (well, I know that it envolves Lucene). I know about
Solr replication, but the index is being modify in real time includying new
documents with new petitions incoming. In resume, from the batch indexation
we load a Solr index, but then the index is updated with new documents.
That´s the reason that we need a daily backup to prevent corruption. Any
other solution? I thought about setting all fields to stored=true and to
develop an application with Solrj that reindexes, but I don´t like
configuring all the fields as stored=true...

Thanks.