Hi Peter,

highlighting in large text files can not be fast without dividing the original
text in small piece.
So take a look in
http://xtf.cdlib.org/documentation/under-the-hood/#Chunking
and in
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2010/09/16/2446/

Which means that you should divide your files and use
Result Grouping / Field Collapsing
to list only one hit per original document.

(xtf also would solve your problem "out of the box" but xtf does not use solr).

Best regards
  Karsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------