Hi all,

We've successfully setup Solr 3.4.0 to parse and import multiple news RSS feeds
(based on the slashdot example on
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler) using the HttpDataSource.
The objective is for Solr to index ALL news items published on this feed (ever)
- not just the current contents of the feed. I've read that the delta import is
not supported for XML imports. I've therefore tried to use
"command=full-impor&clean=false".

But still the number of Documents Processed seems to be stuck at a fixed number
of items looking at the Stats and the 'numFound' result for a generic '*:*'
search. New items are being added to the feeds all the time (and old ones
dropping off).

Is it possible for Solr to incrementally build an index of a live RSS feed
which is changing but retain the index of its archive?

All help appreciated.
Shaun