Hey Vikram,

I finally got around to getting Solr-RA installed but I'm having trouble
getting the NRT to work. Could you help me out?

I added these four lines immediately after <config> in solrconfig.xml:

  <realtime visible="200">true</realtime>

  <library>rankingalgorithm</library>

  <realtime visible="200" facet="true">true</realtime>

  <library>rankingalgorithm</library>

Is that correct? I also read something about disabling caching, so I took
out the queryResultCache. Is that right?

What else do I need to do to get NRT working? Do I need to switch some
engine to Solr-RA? If so, how do I do that? Are there other caches I need
to disable?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
--
Steven Ou | 歐偉凡