Hey everybody,

I'm having an issue importing Decimal numbers from my Mysql DB to Solr.
Is there anybody with some advise, I will start and try to explain my
problem.

According to my findings, I think the lack of a explicit mapping of a
Decimal value in the schema.xml
is causing some issues I'm experiencing.

The decimal numbers I'm trying to import look like this :

0.075000
7.500000
2.250000

but after the import statement the results for the equivalent Solr field
are returned as this:

[B@1413d20
[B@11c86ff
[B@1e2fd0d

The import statement for this particular field looks like:

.... IF(drt.discount IS NULL,'0',(drt.discount/100)) ...

Now I thought that using the Round functions from mysql to 3 numbers after
the dot.
In conjunction with a explicite mapping field in the schema.xml could solve
this issue.
Is there someone with some similar problems with decimal fields or anybody
with an expert view on this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Niels Stevens