Hi Ahmet,

thanks for quick response :)
I've also discovered this failure.
I wonder that the query themselves works.
For example: query = language:de
I get results which only have language:de.
Also works the fq and i get only the "de"-result in my field "language".
I can't understand the behavior. It seems like the fq works, but at
the end my fq-params be converted to q-params.

Regards
Vadim