Marian,

My experience is not applicable to you directly, but David says

 You'll need to run "mvn package" to generate a jar file that you can throw
into your classpath.

Have you got the jar ? You don't need to bother with Solr sources. Just
build jar and put it into Solr libs (see
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml#lib for reference). After that
amend you solrconfig/schema.xmls IIRC.

Regards

--