hey thanks all for the suggestions, didn't have time to look into them
yet as we're feature-sprinting for MWC, but will report back with some
feedback over the next weeks (we will have a few more performance
sprints in March)

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Käppler
Lead Developer API & Mobile

Qype GmbH
Großer Burstah 50-52
20457 Hamburg
Telephone: +49 (0)40 - 219 019 2 - 160
Skype: m_kaeppler
Email: matth...@qype.com

Managing Director: Ian Brotherston
Amtsgericht Hamburg
HRB 95913

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and its attachments. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and  its attachments is
strictly forbidden. This notice also applies to future messages.