Hi Em:

The HTTP request is not gonna help you a lot because we use a custom
QParser (that builds the query that I've pasted before). In any case, here
it is:

http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select?shards=…(shards
here)…&indent=on&wt=exon&timeAllowed=50&fl=resulting_phrase%2Cquery_id%2Ctype%2Chighlighting&start=0&rows=16&limit=20&q=%7B!exonautocomplete%7Dhoteles<http://localhost:8080/solr/core0/select?shards=exp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore0%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore1%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore2%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore3%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore4%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore5%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore6%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore7%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore8%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore9%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore10%2Cexp302%3A8983%2Fsolr%2Fcore11&sort=score%20desc%2C%20query_score%20desc&indent=on&wt=exon&timeAllowed=50&fl=resulting_phrase%2Cquery_id%2Ctype%2Chighlighting&start=0&vrows=4&rows=16&limit=20&q=%7B!exonautocomplete%7DBARCELONA&gyvl7cn3>

We're implementing a query autocomplete system, therefore our Lucene
documents are queries. "query_score" is a field that is indexed and stored
with every document. It expresses how popular a given query is (i.e. common
queries like "hotels in barcelona" have a bigger query_score than less
common queries like "hotels in barcelona near the beach").

Let me know if you need something else.

Thanks,
Carlos

Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas
CEO, ExperienceOn - New generation search
http://www.experienceon.com

Mobile: +34 652 911 201
Skype: carlosgonzalezcadenas
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosgonzalezcadenas