Well, you could create a keyword-file out of your database and join it
with your self-maintained keywordslist.
Doing so, keep in mind that you have to reload your SolrCore in order to
make the changes visible to the indexing-process (and keep in mind that
you have to reindex those documents that match your new keywordslist but
currently do not have those keywords assigned).

Kind regards,
Em