: But i don't know if it's possible to merge this "autocreated" facet with a
: facet already predefined ? i tried to used <copyField> (adding this to my
: code in my previous post) :
: *<copyField source="text_tag_facet" dest="predefined_facet" />*

copyField applies to the raw input of those fields -- so the special logic
you have in the analyzer for your text_tag_facet won't be applied yet when
it's copied to your predefined_facet field (copyField happens first)

: It's maybe because (As I understood) the real (stored) value of this dynamic
: facet is still the initial fulltext  ?? (or maybe i'm wrong ...)

stored values are differnet from indexed values -- but stored values are
also not ever a factor in dealing with faceting, the stored value is just
what is returned when you get results back (ie: the "doc list") ... your
problem has nothing to do with stored values.

-Hoss