Hi to everybody,

My name is Thiago and I'm new with Apache Solr and NoSQL databases. At the
moment, I'm working and using Solr for document indexing. My Question is: Is
there any way to retrieve the tokens in place of the original data?

For example:
I have a field using the fieldtype text_general from the original
schema.xml. If I insert a document with the following string in this field:
"All you need is love", the tokens that I get are: all, you, need, love.
When I search in this base, I want to get the tokens(all, you, need, love)
in place of the indexed string.

I searched for this in the web and in this forum too, but I saw some people
saying to use TermVectorsComponent. Is there any way more easy to do it? As
I saw, TermVectorsComponent is more difficult and use more memory.

Thanks to everybody.

Thiago