Essentially, you're talking about reconstructing the field from the
tokens, and that's pretty difficult in general and lossy. For instance,
if you use stemming and "running" gets stemmed to "run", you
get back just "run" from the index. Is that acceptable?

But otherwise, you've got to go into the low levels of Lucene to
get this info, and reassembling it is lengthy, I suspect you'd find
that performance was unacceptable.

Why do you want to do this? This may be an XY problem.
http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#xyproblem

Best
Erick