Sami,

I have the latest as of the 26th. My system is running on a standalone
network so it's not easy to get code updates without a wave of paperwork.

I installed as per the detailed instructions I laid out a couple of
messages ago from today (2/29/2012).

I'm running the following query:

http://localhost:8081/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*

which gets translated to the following:

http://localhost:8081/solr/collection1/select?q=*:*&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

I just tried it running only two solr nodes, and I get the same results.

Regards,

Matt

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Sami Siren <ssi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Matthew Parker
> <mpar...@apogeeintegration.com> wrote:
> > I also took out my requestHandler and used the standard /update/extract
> > handler. Same result.
>
> How did you install/start the system this time? The same way as
> earlier? What kind of queries do you run?
>
> Would it be possible for you to check out the latest version from svn.
> In there we have some dev scripts for linux that can be used to setup
> a test system easily (you need svn, jdk and ant).
>
> Essentially the steps would be:
>
> #Checkout the sources:
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk
>
> #build and start solrcloud (1 shard, no replicas)
> cd solr/cloud-dev
> sh ./control.sh rebuild
> sh ./control.sh reinstall 1
> sh ./control.sh start 1
>
> #index content
> java -jar ../example/exampledocs/post.jar ../example/exampledocs/*.xml
>
> #after that you can run your queries
>
> --
>  Sami Siren

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary.  Please note
that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Apogee Integration.