Hi there,

Am looking at using Solr to perform the following tasks:

1. Push a lot of PDF documents into SOLR.
2. Build a database of all the words encountered in those documents.
3. Be able to query for a list of words matching a string like "a*"

For example, if the collection contains the words aardvark, apple, doctor and
zebra,
I would expect a query of "a*" to return the list:

[ aardvark, apple ]

I have done a google around for this in Solr and found similar things involving
spell-checkers, but nothing that seems exactly the same.

Anyone, already done this or something similar in Solr willing to point me in
the
right direction?

Cheers,

Joel