Hi Gora,
Thanks,

My one more concern,
Though Establishments, Events, Movies are not related to each other,

I have to make 3 search queries to their independent cores and club the
data to show, will that effect my relevancy?
There is movie with title "Striker" and Establishment with title "Striker".

So which one is better:

   - 3 queries to independent cores and clubbing data

   - Single query to one core which contains all the data.

Thanks

Abhishek