Hey Folks,
I'm new to lucene/solr so pardon my lack of knowledge.

I'm trying to feed some json to my solr instance through wget.
I'm using the command

wget 'http://localhost:8983/solr/update/json?commit=true'
--post-file=itemsExported.json --header='Content-type:application/json'

however the response I get is:
012-03-13 14:44:44 ERROR 400: ERROR: [doc=http://www.mysite.com] Error
adding field 'tags'='[car,house,farm]'

where the tag field in my schema looks like.

   <field name="tags" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>

Not sure if I'm missing something. I'm not too sure on how to debug this
further either so anyhelp on both would be great.

I was able to feed and test with some dummy docs so I'm pretty sure my
method of submission works.

Are there any further logs I can look at or turn on?

Thanks so much,
Alp