I just changed the exception handling in trunk to hopefully produce
better error messages when you don't have the full stack trace.

Shot in the dark: is tags the source for any copyField commands in the
schema?  If so, make sure the targets are also multi-valued.

-Yonik
lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
Boston May 7-10