> However, If the multivalued complex data field is not possible. Is it
possible to use copyField directive to copy fields if a certain score  is
higher than a threshold ?
I don't think that's possible out of the box, but you could use custom
UpdateRequestProcessor for for that.

How many different values do you have? tens? hundreds? thousands?...
millions? If those are not too many, you could use dynamic fields, using
the value as field name and the score as field value. Unless I'm
oversimplifying your problem.

Tomás