Hi Tomás:
   I think there is simplicity in your solution ;)  A document would have
Tens of different values. (at the most 20)Š

So If were to follow your suggestion of naming a dynamic field with the
value as the name of the field and the corresponding Score as the value.
How would I go about changing the schema ?

Thanks

Ramdev