Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Let's say I have to fields : 'keywords' and 'short_title'.
For these fields I'd like to make a faceted search : if 'Computer' is
stored in at least one of these fields for a document I'd like to get
it added in my results.
doc1 => keywords : 'Computer' / short_title : 'Computer'
doc2 => keywords : 'Computer'
doc3 => short_title : 'Computer'

In this case I'd like to have : Computer (3)

I don't see how to solve this with facet.query.

Thanks,
Marc.