Well now I am really lost...

1. yes I want to suggest whole sentences too, I want the tokenizer to be
taken into account, and apparently it is working for me in 3.5.0?? I get
suggestions that are like "foo bar abc".  Maybe what you mention is only for
file based dictionaries? I am using the field itself.

2. but for the digit issue, in that case nothing is suggested, not even the
term 500 that is there cause I can find it with this query
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q={!prefix f=a_suggest}500

I tried to set threshold to 0 in case the term was being removed, and is not
that.

Moving to 3.6.0 is not a problem (I had already downloaded the rc actually)
but I still see weird things here.

xab