On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM, jmlucjav <jmluc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well now I am really lost...
>
> 1. yes I want to suggest whole sentences too, I want the tokenizer to be
> taken into account, and apparently it is working for me in 3.5.0?? I get
> suggestions that are like "foo bar abc".  Maybe what you mention is only for
> file based dictionaries? I am using the field itself.

it doesnt use *JUST* your tokenizer. It splits and applies identifier
rules. Such identifier rules include things like, 'cannot start with a
digit'.

That's why i recommend you configure a SuggestQueryConverter so you
have complete control of what is going on rather than dealing with the
spellchecking one.

> Moving to 3.6.0 is not a problem (I had already downloaded the rc actually)
> but I still see weird things here.

installing 3.6 isnt going to do anything magical: as mentioned above
you have to configure the SuggestQueryConverter like the example in
the link if you want to have total control on how the input is treated
before going to the suggester.

--
lucidimagination.com