Erick,

Thanks for your reply. when you say Solr does not index arbitery xml
document, then below is the way my xml document looks like which is sitting
in oracle. Could you suggest the best of indexing it ? which method should I
follow? Should I use XPathEntityProcessor?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<message xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="someurl" xmlns:csp="someurl.xsd" xsi:schemaLocation="somelocation
jar: id="002" message-type="create">
<content>
     <dsp:row>
      <dsp:channel>100</dsp:channel>