Thanks Again for quick reply. Little curious about the procedure you
suggested. I thought of using same procedure as you suggested. Like writing
a java program to fetch xml record from db and parse the content hand it to
Solr for indexing.

but what if my database content get changed? should I re run my java program
to fetch xml and add to solr for re indexing?

the content of xml format does not match to solr example xml formats. Any
suggestions here?

when I import xml records from oracle and add it to solr and search for a
word, solr is displaying whole xml doc which has that word. what is wrong
with this procedure( I do see my search word in the content of xml, only bad
part is it is displaying whole doc instead CDATA part of it). Please suggest
if there is better of doing this task other than SolrJ

Thanks in Advance
Srini